“The strength of IP Private Wealth has been the purposeful assembling of a team of highly qualified professionals. Each member of our team contributes a unique skill set but all possess the common desire to put the clients’ needs first.
It’s a pleasure to work with people who share my vision.”
— Richard Kluska, Founder
Richard Kluska, CIM®,TEP
CEO, Director of Family Office
Richard has been in the financial service industry for over 35 years. He is the founder and senior portfolio manager of IP Strategies, which has now evolved to IP Private Wealth. He has believed in and promoted independent financial services from the company’s inception as a method to provide clients with true unbiased advice in the area of wealth management. He pioneered in the Ottawa area, the Multi-Family Office approach creating a comprehensive network of professionals to assist clients in all aspect of their financial needs.
Time off is enjoyed at his lakehouse on the Big Rideau, with his wife and two dogs. He always looks forward to the get-togethers with his four children who have set up lives in what seems and as “all the corners of the earth”.
- Specialized his career in assisting business owners in the areas of, Exit Strategies, monetizing corporate values, implementation of optimal after tax wealth management strategies, Trusts and Estate Planning
- While an Investment Advisor, held the respected positions as one of the Top Advisors with associated Investment Dealers
- Recipient of the Global Top 50 Advisors award, Raymond James
- Chairman’s Council, Raymond James/Canaccord
- He sits on numerous advisory boards of local businesses
Habib Saikali, CFA, CPA, CMA
Chief Investment Officer, Portfolio Manager
Habib is the Chief Investment Officer with IP Investment Counsel Inc. His primary focus is on managing and implementing suitable investment strategies and efficient portfolio trading practices. He leads our discretionary investment solutions team and is a member of the Investment and Risk Management Committee. He also contributes market research, analysis and ideas to the overall investment team.
With over 30 years of experience, Habib brings a wealth of investment management knowledge to the IPIC. He has held various senior positions with a number of financial services companies since 1989. His experience includes: Senior Analyst, VP of Performance and Risk Analysis, VP of Investment Management and Research at a various fund companies in Toronto, equity research analyst at a bank owned brokerage, and was Senior Portfolio Manager at Export Development Canada, where he was responsible for managing a US$2.5 Billion fixed income portfolio.
He and his wife of 23 years have three boys, who have kept them busy navigating their minor hockey “careers”.
- Graduate of Carleton University, BComm.
- Holds the CMA, CPA and CFA designations
- Involved in a number of local not-for-profit organization
- Past president of the CFA Ottawa Society 2005-2006, volunteered from 2001-2007
- Past board member of the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Eastern Ontario 2013-2017
- Volunteered with the Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Support as needed
- Volunteered with Leitrim Minor Hockey Association and his sons respective teams
David Bourada, CIM®
Sr. Private Wealth Advisor
For over 10 years, David has been committed to achieving unsurpassed client satisfaction through the delivery of the highest quality investment management and financial planning services for incorporated professionals, business owners, and high net worth families. Having grown up in a successful local family-owned business, David has seen first-hand the unique wealth, tax and estate requirements of these individuals and embraces the opportunity to be his clients’ trusted wealth advisor. David has found a passion in providing the top down coordination and to ensure all aspects of their financial plan have been fully integrated.
David is also a true sports enthusiast. However, he now spends less time out on the greens as the enjoyment of being home with his wife and precious toddler son is much more appealing.
- Past Corporate Chair and continued active member of the Ottawa Chapter of Crohn’s & Colitis Canada
- Graduate of the University of Ottawa – BComm. (Honours in Finance)
Kent Manderville, BSc.
Private Wealth Advisor
Kent joined IP Private Wealth over a year ago but he is no stranger to wealth management. Previously he was a professional hockey player for 16 seasons with over 700 NHL games and is also an Olympic silver medalist (1992). The complexity of a professional athlete’s finances includes tax and estate planning across numerous jurisdictions, multiple currencies to manage, extremely uneven cash flows from year to year, proper insurance coverage (life, property, disability), and an exceptionally long time horizon for portfolio management to name a few. As a professional athlete, Kent experienced firsthand the importance of comprehensive financial planning and wealth management.
Kent enjoys most of all, spending quality time with his family. However; he can’t shed his love for hockey and can be found tying up his skates every opportunity to play with the Ottawa Senators Alumni.
- Has specialized his career in assisting professional athletes with the multiple challenges faced in their wealth management
- Former career in the NHL and Olympic silver medalist
- Graduate of Cornell University – Bachelor of Science
- Passed all three exams of Chartered Financial Analyst program (CFA) and may be awarded the charter upon completion of the required work experience
- FPSC Level 1® Certificant in Financial Planning and working toward completion of his Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation
Craig Tubman, CFA, CIM
Craig has provided his clients with valued financial advice for over 20 years. Craig has worked as an independent advisor of Raymond James – Tubman Financial in close collaboration with the IP Private Wealth team. We are delighted to have him formally join the team as we recognize the value his experience and knowledge can add to the depth of the firm.
While he has successful clients from all walks of life, his specialty is working with executives and high net worth families. He understands intimately the features that make their financial concerns unique. All of his clients have gained by the personal attention he provides and assistance in formulating financial plans that can guide them through life.
When he’s not being a “student of the markets”, he loves travelling with his wife Sam. When his three adult sons are available he makes certain they are a part of the adventure as well.
- Graduate of Queens University
- Holds the designation of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute
- Canadian Investment Manager
Shuangshuang Kong, CFP, MSc.
Shuangshuang is a Certified Financial Planner® professional with IP Private Wealth. She is committed to offer highly tailored financial planning services to help clients address and achieve their financial goals, needs and priorities. She develops IP 360°TM Integrated Financial Plans that not only capture the big pictures but also identify details reflecting client’s unique situations. Working closely with Financial Advisors and Portfolio Managers, she strives to constantly improve the financial planning process to better serve client’s dynamic needs and ensure clients experience exceptional service.
Shuangshuang is a spirited individual. Having moved from half way across the world she has readily settled into Canadian living. Through her studies at the University of Ottawa, she has formed a very close group of friends. She looks forward to trying something new… seems bungee-jumping is next!
- Has accomplished the Certified Financial Planner® designation
- Is a graduate of International Business at Qingdao University (China)
- Graduated from the Telfer School of Management (University of Ottawa) – Master of Science
- Coauthor of a published research paper on cross-border venture capital investments
- SAS Certified Advanced Programmer
Viktor Yukhno, CIM®
Research Analyst & Trader
Viktor brings global financial services experience and superior technical product expertise to our practice. Working closely with other IP Private Wealth partners, he’s responsible for equity and economic research/analysis, and for trading and rebalancing client portfolios. He is also a member of the Investment and Risk Management Committee.
While in a senior role at the Canadian division of a brokerage firm, he honed his technical skills and knowledge in a wide range of financial products. In addition to managing a complex book of financial instruments, he analyzed and executed various transactions in equity, options and futures markets.
When not combing the financial screens, Viktor enjoys time with his wife and two sons. Family and friends have him driving weekends and holidays in all directions.
- Graduate of the Polytechnic Institute of Kiev
- Specialized expertise in financial computer modeling
- In depth knowledge of quantitative finance, derivatives and risk management techniques
- Fluent in Ukranian, Russian and Polish
Alyssa Martin, BComm.
Manager of Operations
As Operations Manager, Alyssa works closely with all team members to ensure service excellence through seamless reporting, clear communication and efficient service to our clients. Alyssa graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce (Finance) from the University of Ottawa. She started her career with one of the large discount brokerages and became IIROC licenced as an investment representative. Since joining IP Private Wealth, Alyssa became IIROC licensed as a registered representative but found her niche in operations.
Alyssa is a people person, when she isn’t being the office “mom”, she is spending time with her loved ones, whether that involves cycling, snowboarding, or just catching up over a delicious meal.
Sr. Client Services
Quality Control Manager
We are always looking for the brightest and the best.
Our collaborative, entrepreneurial environment attracts phenomenal team members. It is their motivation and expertise that make IP Wealth Management a highly innovative company, and an outstanding place to work.
We are a small, supportive, tight-knit group that gives its members the support they need to develop their skills and grow their craft. If you want to explore the possibility of a career where your ideas matter, your opinions are heard, and you can be part of shaping a company’s future, please contact us.